- To finalize this chapter I would like to show you…a few of the differences between the different…Material Managers throughout CINEMA 4D in BodyPaint.…So this is our standard layout,…and this is our standard material manager.…If I go to 3D paint layout, and go to my Materials…you will see this version here.…This is the multi channel painting,…and these are the different channels and colors…and the little previews.…
So let me show you a couple of things.…First of all we see these pencils.…These pencils define on which materials…we can paint simultaneously.…So when the green material is on,…I can only paint on the green material.…Currently I'm painting a bump. I'm going to undo,…go here, select a color to make it very visible,…go back to my materials.…So this little pencil is on, and I can paint on the body.…I can't paint on anything else.…You can see that we get the little circle…with the line that says forbidden.…
Let me undo. If I click on this little pencil,…now the opposite. I can't draw here,…but I can actually draw here.…
Author Thanassis Pozantzis covers a wide set of techniques, from material projections and generating UV maps to UV unwrapping, both for hard surface models (such as packaging and mechanical objects) to organic models (including humans, monsters, and animals). Start here to learn how to incorporate BodyPaint into your production workflow.
- Everything you need to know about material projections
- Creating and editing UV maps
- Setting up a project in the BodyPaint interface
- Unwrapping UVs, from cubes to bananas
- Hard-surface model unwrapping
- Organic model unwrapping
Skill Level Intermediate
1. It's All About UV Maps
2. 3D Painting
3. Everything About the BodyPaint Interface
4. Unwrapping Everything
5. Unwrapping Project - Dinosaur
6. Unwrapping Project - Mookie
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.