- Using X-Particles to generate particles
- Rendering particles with the RS Object tag
- Changing the look of particles with xpInfectio
- Rendering xpTrails
- Using Explosia to add interesting effects
- Rendering Explosia FX using Redshift
- Importing Explosia FX data
- Using particles to emit Explosia
- Importing, exporting, and using VDBs
- Caching techniques
- C4D vertex maps
Skill Level Intermediate
- X-particles and red shift are both powerful tools that can help you create stunning images in Cinema 4D but they don't always play nicely together. Manipulating color, size, and other particle attributes to achieve your final look can be a real challenge, but with the proper workflow under your belt, you'll be able to harness the full power of x-particles and red shift in your every day Mo Graph life. My name is Ryan McCauley. I'm an Oregon based motion designer and 3D generalist. I'll be guiding you through how I work with these two plugins in my daily production environment. If you've ever run into any hiccups working with x-particles and red shift or simply want to expand your ability to create and render dynamic scenes then this course is for you. Join me and let's go make some Mo Graph magic.
OctaneRender for Cinema 4D Essential Trainingwith Andy Needham4h 59m Intermediate
1. Initial Particle Setups
2. User Data in Redshift
3. Explosia FX
4. Atom Materials
5. Final Rendering
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.