- (Man) In addition to creating materials from scratch,…with an internet connection,…you can also access Octane's live material database.…So you can access the Live DB by coming up to "Materials"…and choosing "Open Live DB".…This will take awhile to open up,…and what it's doing is it will be generating…previews of the materials,…so you'll see lots of thumbnails when it opens up.…So there we have it,…and we're looking in,…the current category is the "Live DB", "Materials",…and we're in the "Misc" category, miscellaneous.…
So, let's just see if there's anything in here that…we'd like to download.…So I'm just going to scroll down and have a look…at some of these previews,…and when you find one…or a couple, you can just "command click".…A couple here,…and if you scroll away,…it's going to lose the focus.…So click on one,…gonna click on those two,…and just choose "Download"…"2 materials are checked."…"Do you want to download all?"…Yes, just gonna download those and store them…in the Material Manager.…
Keep scrolling down,…
- What is OctaneRender?
- Framing shots
- Adding materials and lights
- Rendering your first image
- Using the Live Viewer
- Creating Octane materials
- Mixing and blending materials
- Working with lights and cameras
- Rendering objects such as hair, particles, and fog
- Creating render settings presets
- Rendering animation
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects CC 2018: VFX Essential Trainingwith Alan Demafiles4h 20m Intermediate
1. OctaneRender for C4D
Why use OctaneRender?3m 19s
2. Octane Quick Start: Rendering Your First Image
3. Understanding the Live Viewer
4. Working with Octane Materials
5. Working with Octane Lights and Cameras
6. Other Octane Objects
7. Rendering with Octane
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.