- Let's take a look at some of…the very important menus in the UV edit layout.…We are going to talk about the…UV Mapping Tag, UV Commands.…In order to do that, I will create a sphere.…Let's see where the primitives are.…No where to be seen.…I'm going to use my commander.…For anyone that doesn't know this,…you're in a bit of surprise.…You press Shift C on your keyboard and you get this line.…You can type anything which can be a command,…tool, an object, anything you want.…
I'm going to type sphere, there you go.…It gives me everything that has SPHE.…All you have to do is double click…on that and you get a sphere.…You can have all the toolset of Cinema 4D…at your finger tips, pressing Shift C.…Let's try a line.…A line normal, a line path,…a line displine, join a line.…As you can see, everything that has…a line in it will be presented.…Anyway, let me click somewhere and that menu is gone.…
Change my display, make this editable by pressing C,…and let's go and see what these things do.…I'm going to my UV component selection.…
Author Thanassis Pozantzis covers a wide set of techniques, from material projections and generating UV maps to UV unwrapping, both for hard surface models (such as packaging and mechanical objects) to organic models (including humans, monsters, and animals). Start here to learn how to incorporate BodyPaint into your production workflow.
- Everything you need to know about material projections
- Creating and editing UV maps
- Setting up a project in the BodyPaint interface
- Unwrapping UVs, from cubes to bananas
- Hard-surface model unwrapping
- Organic model unwrapping
Skill Level Intermediate
1. It's All About UV Maps
2. 3D Painting
3. Everything About the BodyPaint Interface
4. Unwrapping Everything
5. Unwrapping Project - Dinosaur
6. Unwrapping Project - Mookie
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.