- Well, here we are with Mookie.…Again, let's create a paintable material.…I'm going to talk about brushes.…Let's go to UV paint, and go to materials,…double-click in the gray area, call this…body…activate it, double-click here…and let's make him a bit orange.…Then drag the material, go to objects…and on the body.…
Excellent, good. Here's Mookie.…Let's select the paintbrush tool.…And see if we can paint.…Yes, everything is fine.…When you click on paintbrush,…you get the paintbrush attributes.…Let's take a quick look on what these are.…I'm going to do a very, very quick overview of this.…Number one, preview where you can see…the preview, how your paintbrush looks.…I'm going to click on settings.…I can always shift-click to present two of the tabs.…Then we have the general shape,…if it's a rectangle or if it's a circle.…
What kind of profile it has, needle and so forth.…How the dab looks.…Then we have the size, of course in pixels.…Then we have the pressure.…And then the hardness, hard or soft.…It is spacing, if it's going to have spacing or not.…
Author Thanassis Pozantzis covers a wide set of techniques, from material projections and generating UV maps to UV unwrapping, both for hard surface models (such as packaging and mechanical objects) to organic models (including humans, monsters, and animals). Start here to learn how to incorporate BodyPaint into your production workflow.
- Everything you need to know about material projections
- Creating and editing UV maps
- Setting up a project in the BodyPaint interface
- Unwrapping UVs, from cubes to bananas
- Hard-surface model unwrapping
- Organic model unwrapping
Skill Level Intermediate
1. It's All About UV Maps
2. 3D Painting
3. Everything About the BodyPaint Interface
4. Unwrapping Everything
5. Unwrapping Project - Dinosaur
6. Unwrapping Project - Mookie
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.