- [Instructor] In this movie,…we're going to continue working with nodes…and just becoming more familiar with using them…as we build up a material.…Let's just load this into the live viewer,…and we'll see what we're trying to achieve.…So we're trying to achieve this material…that we have on this statue.…And it's kind of worn.…It looks fairly interesting.…Different levels of lighting on it.…So let's just have a look at this.…We'll double click it and open it in the node editor.…
And if I close down that in the background,…you can see we've got some nodes here.…We've got various images going into different channels.…We're using mainly diffuse roughness normal,…and we can also adjust the properties…of the other channels like so,…just by using the attributes on this side here.…So what we'll do is we'll begin working with this,…I'll close it down,…and we'll create a new glossy material,…and we'll just drop it onto the statue.…
And you can see the live viewer update now.…And I'd like to change to a different layout…so that we can work with the nodes nice and easily.…
- What is OctaneRender?
- Framing shots
- Adding materials and lights
- Rendering your first image
- Using the Live Viewer
- Creating Octane materials
- Mixing and blending materials
- Working with lights and cameras
- Rendering objects such as hair, particles, and fog
- Creating render settings presets
- Rendering animation
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects CC 2018: VFX Essential Trainingwith Alan Demafiles4h 20m Intermediate
1. OctaneRender for C4D
Why use OctaneRender?3m 19s
2. Octane Quick Start: Rendering Your First Image
3. Understanding the Live Viewer
4. Working with Octane Materials
5. Working with Octane Lights and Cameras
6. Other Octane Objects
7. Rendering with Octane
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.