- [Instructor] So far, what I've shown you with…the grunt workflow, is sort of the beginnings of…what you can do with Sass out of the box anyway.…And that is Sass compiling into CSS, and Sass watching those…files for changes.…So we've now replicated that functionality, over in our…grunt workflow, and really that's just the tip of the…iceberg of what you could do with a grunt workflow,…so in this video I want to add a couple more components…to our project and then we're going to set up one more…task in our grunt file.…
- Reviewing what Sass is and how it works
- Analyzing workflow options
- Setting up a folder structure
- Adding version control
- Working with package managers
- Setting up a workflow with Grunt
- Scaffolding HTML
- Modularizing a Sass with partials
- Creating a color palette with variables
- Using Font Awesome
- Creating a mobile-first layout
Skill Level Intermediate
CSS to Sass: Converting an Existing Sitewith John Riviello2h 31m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with Package Managers
3. Setting Up a Workflow with Grunt.js
4. Scaffolding Your HTML
5. Sass Principles
6. Styling with Sass and Bourbon
7. Responsive Layout Grids with Susy
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.