There's more to the blur tool than just hiding sensitive information. Learn how to use the blur tool creatively and expand your editing options in Camtasia 9.
- [Instructor] You've probably used the blur tool…for blurring out sensitive info.…It's also a pretty handy tool for adding creative options…to your project.…Let's take a look at a few ways you can bend the blur tool…and hopefully get some ideas you can use…to enhance your next video.…Okay I'm going to zoom in here a bit,…and this first section what I've done is use the…blur tool as a transition.…Let me just step through here so you can see.…Basically it's just a blur with a fade in…and a fade out applied to it.…
Just a new way to add a transition.…Now in this next section I've used the blur tool…to help call attention to what's happening…on the zoom screen, let's check it out.…Once again I'm just going to step through here…so you can see what's going on.…Let me move over here.…So on the bottom layer here I have a video clip…and on the top I have the same video clip,…and as I walk through I'm going to tell you what each is doing.…I start with the bottom layer…then about right here the blur layer starts to fade in,…
- Adding transitions
- Changing speed after recording
- Removing or replacing a green screen
- Reframing a shot
- Creating advanced animations
- Fixing audio gaps with room tone
- Removing noise
- Leveling volume
- Including music
- Adjusting color
- Adding closed captioning
- Publishing closed captions
- Archiving an entire project
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia: Advanced Techniqueswith Corbin Anderson3h 11m Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Edit
2. Editing Deep Dive 1
3. Editing Deep Dive 2
4. Working with Audio
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.