Take a look at several video hosts and find the one that works best for your message and audience.
- [Narrator] If you've gotten this far with Camtasia…you've undoubtedly published a video or two.…Maybe you already have a favorite video host…or maybe you had one chosen for you.…Regardless, I'd like to share and discuss some publishing…options, if nothing else just so you're aware of them.…First off is Vimeo, I won't lie, this one is my favorite.…The biggest reason is the ability…to replace video files after they've been uploaded.…If the day after I post a video, I discover an error…or a change is needed, I don't have to scrap the whole thing…and send out a bunch of oops, use this link instead notices.…
I just make the change, swap in the new file and any links…or video embeds are automatically updated with the new…video, no disruption and no one needs to know.…Additionally, Vimeo has some really cool sharing…and in video tools that I find invaluable…but you'll need to upgrade to one of the paid…versions to get access to these.…Next up is of course YouTube,…I'm guessing you've heard of it.…YouTube is the ubiquitous all encompassing video host.…
- Adding transitions
- Changing speed after recording
- Removing or replacing a green screen
- Reframing a shot
- Creating advanced animations
- Fixing audio gaps with room tone
- Removing noise
- Leveling volume
- Including music
- Adjusting color
- Adding closed captioning
- Publishing closed captions
- Archiving an entire project
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia: Advanced Techniqueswith Corbin Anderson3h 11m Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Edit
2. Editing Deep Dive 1
3. Editing Deep Dive 2
4. Working with Audio
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.