What's next? Explore paths for your next step in improving your elearning creation skills.
- [Corbin] If you're watching this video,…I'm going to assume you've watched all, or at least most,…of the rest of the course.…If you're willing to invest two more minutes,…I would really appreciate it…if you'd fill out the course feedback.…Your experience and input are super helpful…for future course creation.…Now if you're wondering what's next,…well, my first recommendation is go edit some videos.…Hands-on practice is hands-down the best way…to build your skills.…If you're ready for more, I suggest picking one aspect…of editing and diving a bit deeper.…
Doesn't even have to be specific to Camtasia.…Here in the online learning library,…there are plenty of concept-based courses…that you can apply directly to your Camtasia creations.…Maybe after learning that you can export your audio track…to a powerful third-party editor,…you're ready to take audio to the next level and incorporate…programs like Audition or Audacity into your workflow.…Or if you're interested in exploring other aspects…of Camtasia, check out some of my other courses.…
- Adding transitions
- Changing speed after recording
- Removing or replacing a green screen
- Reframing a shot
- Creating advanced animations
- Fixing audio gaps with room tone
- Removing noise
- Leveling volume
- Including music
- Adjusting color
- Adding closed captioning
- Publishing closed captions
- Archiving an entire project
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia: Advanced Techniqueswith Corbin Anderson3h 11m Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Edit
2. Editing Deep Dive 1
3. Editing Deep Dive 2
4. Working with Audio
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.