- [Instructor] There are, of course, numerous ways…to go about solving this challenge.…Here is my solution.…Okay, the first thing I'm going to do…to make my life just a little easier,…is add a marker to the start and stop points…of the section I need to animate.…If I scroll through this, you can see I really…only need to animate this last part here…where the videos come in.…I don't want to obscure the videos,…I just want to obscure the people.…So it looks like about right, going to say there,…going to twirl down the marker here, add a marker,…and then I want it to end right there,…once it's safe, the people are out of the picture,…I don't care anymore about obscuring them.…
Going to add another marker, there.…And I'm going to twirl this back up,…'cause it kind of drives me nuts.…I just need to see the points, I don't need to see the text.…Okay, next, I'm going to create a blur layer,…if you recall, it's here in Annotations,…and the blur icon there.…You can use blur, or pixelate, they both work great,…I've kind of become partial to pixelate,…
- Adding transitions
- Changing speed after recording
- Removing or replacing a green screen
- Reframing a shot
- Creating advanced animations
- Fixing audio gaps with room tone
- Removing noise
- Leveling volume
- Including music
- Adjusting color
- Adding closed captioning
- Publishing closed captions
- Archiving an entire project
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia: Advanced Techniqueswith Corbin Anderson3h 11m Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Edit
2. Editing Deep Dive 1
3. Editing Deep Dive 2
4. Working with Audio
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.