- Recognize features of an LMS.
- Recall the features of backward design.
- Identify the emphasis of andragogy.
- Name the characteristics of an online learner.
- Explain how to determine instructional tone.
- Recognize examples of accessibility.
- Recall which gamification strategy empowers learners almost immediately?
Skill Level Beginner
- It's an exciting time to be involved in the world of training. Businesses and organizations are prioritizing learning and development in ways we have never seen before. They recognize that retaining talent is a key to their success. With this movement, approaches to training technologies are evolving more quickly than ever. While all this traction can get your training program moving and shaking, deciding if elearning is a good fit for you and then figuring out how to transition it online can feel overwhelming and downright intimidating.
Hi, I'm Samantha Calamari. I have years of experience designing and building online instruction for anyone anywhere. I'm a lifelong learner myself and a content producer here at LinkedIn Learning. I'm going to take you through steps in determining if your instructor-led training is right for the online space, and if it is, how you should get started. With simple instructional design approaches and methods, you'll learn how elearning can offer innovative ways to engage and empower you and your participants. So stick with me on this journey as we bring your training to life in the online space.