- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
- [David] E-learning and mobile learning continue to grow in popularity as the go-to method for knowledge transfer, and Captivate remains one of the top e-learning authoring software applications for creating eye-catching, interactive and responsive online courses. To make the most out of this powerful software, you'll want to build a solid foundation of Captivate knowledge combined with a good understanding of what e-learning and m-learning are. This course will do just that, taking you through a review of e-learning basics to use many of the powerful features and functions of Captivate 2019 to build your own interactive e-learning and m-learning courses, use quizzing functionality to assess your learners, and publish your completed courses using a variety of output options.
Let's get started.
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
7. New Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.