- Creating a click-to-reveal interaction
- Using system and user variables
- Controlling presentations with conditional actions
- Calculating quantities with expressions and user input
- Reducing redundancy with shared actions
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] "Oh, I want to do that "in my Captivate project." Have you ever found yourself saying that? Well, my guess is many of the things that you may want to build into your Captivate projects can be done with advanced actions. Tracking user progress through a course and controlling what they see and hear? Yes. Building in custom scoring, avatars, or calculations? Right on. Custom interactions? You got it. The possibilities are endless. I'm here to show you that with some basic building blocks and a little creativity, you can increase the capabilities and interactivity of your Captivate projects by writing advanced actions. I'm Anastasia McCune. I'm a seasoned e-learning developer, and I've been working with and teaching Captivate for well over 15 years now. If you're ready to take your Captivate skills to the next level, then come join me in my LinkedIn Learning course on Captivate: Advanced Actions.