- Controlling object appearance with object styles
- Exporting images and audio
- Utilizing an external library
- Merging slide elements with the background
- Keeping track of quiz points in one place
- Saving time with shortcuts and advanced actions
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Anastasia] Welcome to Adobe Captivate Quick Tips. This collection of tips and tricks is designed to help you learn new skills, inspire different ways of working, or remind you of features you forgot about in Captivate. Some of the topics included are quickly standardizing project elements, useful shortcuts for common tasks, and handy tools that allow you to save time and be more productive in Captivate. Hi, I'm Anastasia McCune, an Adobe certified instructor and seasoned e-learning developer. I'm excited to show you some quick tips to boost your efficiency with Adobe Captivate.
Elearning Essentials: Storyboardingwith Brett Kirkpatrick1h 5m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate: Advanced Actionswith Anastasia McCune1h 37m Intermediate
1. Adobe Captivate Quick Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.