- Creating your first drag-and-drop interaction
- Building a drag-and-drop question
- Categorizing draggables and drop targets
- Setting acceptance and rejection behaviors
- Assigning actions
- Providing feedback via captions and audio
- Setting interaction-level actions
- Defining the correct answers
- Advanced drag-and-drop interactions
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi! My name is Dr Pooja Jaisingh. Welcome to this course on how to create drag and drop interactions, using Adobe Captivate 8. Drag and drop is one of the most engaging and interesting interactions in e-Learning courses. Join me as I take you through a journey of making your courses interactive in a fun way. I'll share different variations of creating and using drag and drop interactions for several types of scenarios.
We'll start by building our first drag and drop interaction, then, I'll show you how to turn those interactions to questions and practice-type activities. We learn how to apply effects, categorize objects, and format other properties to take your interactions to the next level. When you are done with this course, you'll be ready to make your e-Learning courses truly interactive.
1. Creating a Drag-and-Drop Interaction
2. Creating Questions and Practice Activities
3. Applying Effects
4. Categorizing Objects
5. Acceptance and Rejection Settings
6. Providing Feedback
7. Interaction-Level Settings
8. Defining the Correct Answer Set(s)
9. Taking the Interaction to the Next Level
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.