- Adobe apps for desktop design and illustration
- Using the Adobe mobile apps
- Editing photos and 3D visuals in Lightroom, Dimension, and Aero
- Designing for UI and UX with Adobe XD and Dreamweaver
- Creating animations
- Editing video in Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, and Audition
- Creating social media graphics with Spark
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] Have you ever wondered what all the Creative Cloud apps and services are, what they do, and which one's right for you? For instance, there's three apps that allow you to create video, but which one do you use? Well, this course is here to demystify all of the major apps and services in Creative Cloud, so you have a strong foundation on everything that's offered, and which one's right for you. Even if you're familiar with some of the apps already, I'll actually be highlighting some of my favorite features in each, so there really is something for everyone. So let's take a look at Creative Cloud apps and services, what they do, and what they can do for you.
Learning the Adobe Creative Cloud (2019)with Chad Chelius3h 55m Intermediate
Simple Photo Edits On Your Phonewith Tracey Clark1h 48m Intermediate
1. Desktop Design and Illustration
2. Mobile Design and Illustration
3. Photography and 3D
4. UI and UX
7. Web Apps and Services
Adobe Spark6m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.