- Creating and deleting libraries
- Exporting and importing libraries
- Using libraries in different CC apps
- Creating groups
- Managing assets
- Collaborating with CC Libraries
Skill Level Beginner
- [Tony] Creative Cloud Libraries are a creative system, ensuring that you and your team are using the most up-to-date assets for your projects whenever you need them, wherever you are and on all your devices. CC Libraries are much faster than a file system and easier to search and locate what you need for your projects, even if you're working in Word or PowerPoint. My name is Tony Harmer and as someone who was working at Adobe when CC Libraries were introduced, want you to learn about the huge benefits they can offer you and start working smarter, not harder. So let's dive in and start using Creative Cloud Libraries.
1. Getting Started with CC Libraries
2. CC Libraries and Desktop Apps
3. CC Libraries and Mobile Apps
4. Adobe Capture
5. CC Libraries in Non-Adobe Apps
CC Libraries in Office apps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.