- [Instructor] If you still have questions…about how Brightspace by D2L operates…after watching this course,…there are several options you could explore.…First, for comprehensive, up-to-date information,…you can go right to the source and visit D2L.com/support.…Here on this site, you can find links…to a robust community of users and administrators,…as well as technical documentation…about new features and updates, and options,…for reaching out to Brightspace developers directly.…Alternatively, you can visit…your own school's support system.…
Many schools have full-time technology coordinators…whose job is to guide teachers towards…using classroom technology effectively,…and they can help you manage pedagogy…within the space of your own institution.…Alternatively, school users with administrative roles…and permissions are usually in charge…of a linking D2L course profiles and instructors…with specific courses…as well as enrolling other users…and managing password settings.…So if you're having those kinds of issues,…
- Communicating with students
- Developing course competencies and learning objectives
- Setting up a classroom, including a discussion board
- Adding quizzes and exams
- Setting up an assignment rubric
- Providing feedback
- Setting up a gradebook
- Customizing Brightspace
- Managing discussion boards
- Leveraging Brightspace mobile apps
- Using Brightspace as a student
Skill Level Beginner
1. Brightspace and Communicating with Students
2. Brightspace and Classroom Management
3. Brightspace and Assessing Student Work
4. Customizing Brightspace
5. Using Brightspace in an Online Context
Creating D2L small groups4m 36s
6. The Student's View of Brightspace
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.