Join Danil Nagy for an in-depth discussion in this video Generative design in industry, part of Generative Design Foundations.
- Although generative design is a relatively new approach, … some industry leading designers are already using … these tools to push the boundaries of what they … can do within their design professions. … Let's hear from some of these visionaries, … and learn how computation and automation … have impacted their work, and how they see … these technologies impacting their industries in the future. … …
- What is generative design?
- Generative design examples
- Designing the design space
- Measuring performance
- Optimizing the design
- Evaluating the design space
- Tools for simulation, scripting, and more
Skill Level Intermediate
Grasshopper: Generative Design for Architecturewith Walter Zesk3h 15m Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
What you should know1m 41s
1. Foundations of Generative Design
2. Generative Design in Industry
3. Anatomy of Generative Design
4. Tools for Generative Design
Next steps1m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.