In this video, learn how to add sound to a scene, which can be useful for walking away and walking around corners into more soundproof areas.
- [Instructor] Inkscape does something … that many other direct rendering software programs … have a tendency not to do. … And that is, is that it plays sound, … and more importantly, … it plays sound as you get closer to that sound source. … Whenever you need to place a sound source, … you don't place that sound source though inside of Inkscape. … Instead, you place the sound source … inside of the original authoring software. … In this case it would be Revit. … And then, as you're moving through the Inkscape environment, … you'll start to hear that sound … the closer that you get to the sound source. … I'm going to go over here to Revit, … and just open up my Revit view. … And right now I happen to be in a camera view, … which is a 3D view of the roof. … And what I'd like to do is rotate my camera around … so that I'm looking more over toward the seating area … because the sound that I want to add will be the sound … of people, glasses clicking with one another. … Typical sound you might hear inside of the eating area. …
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Creating scenes
- Creating videos and panoramas
- Adding sound
- Exporting a project
- Setting exposure, depth of field, contrast, color, and more
- Adjusting rendering quality
- Adjusting settings in the Atmosphere and Capture tabs
- Adding fogs, wind, clouds, and more
- Customizing preferences and performance settings
Skill Level Beginner
Unreal Engine: ArchViz Design Techniqueswith Simon Manning52m 50s Intermediate
Unity 3D 2019 Essential Trainingwith Emmanuel Henri4h 15m Beginner
Render straight from Revit1m 20s
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Visual Settings: Rendering an Image
4. Visual Settings: Atmosphere and Capture
5. General Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.