Carpet and grass can both be created with thickness. In this video, learn how to create these objects with the proper materials to add enhanced realism to an environment.
- [Instructor] Since I just talked about wind … and how it can be used to blow vegetation, … the next thing I would like to do … is show a way that you can create grass inside of Enscape. … Now, one of the things about the grass feature … is that it's been so popular … that the individuals in Enscape … also decided to you use that same kind of grass tool … and the way that it works … in order to create carpeting as well. … So in this exercise, we're going to go through the process … of creating both grass and carpeting … because it's basically the same steps. … Right now I just want to point out … that if I would be inside of Enscape and then zoom in, … we really wouldn't see much … other than the fact that is just some sort of dirt ground … that's been placed in here inside of them model. … Really that's all that it is. … I'd actually have drawn three separate toposurfaces … and placed them right next to each other. … The next thing I'm going to do … is I'm just going to expand out Revit …
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Creating scenes
- Creating videos and panoramas
- Adding sound
- Exporting a project
- Setting exposure, depth of field, contrast, color, and more
- Adjusting rendering quality
- Adjusting settings in the Atmosphere and Capture tabs
- Adding fogs, wind, clouds, and more
- Customizing preferences and performance settings
Skill Level Beginner
Unreal Engine: ArchViz Design Techniqueswith Simon Manning52m 50s Intermediate
Unity 3D 2019 Essential Trainingwith Emmanuel Henri4h 15m Beginner
Render straight from Revit1m 20s
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Visual Settings: Rendering an Image
4. Visual Settings: Atmosphere and Capture
5. General Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.