In this video, learn how to change the contrast settings in a scene. This allows for a contrast effect that aids in creating the proper grayscale or color conditions in a scene.
- To change the contrast of your scene, … much like you might do inside a photo editing software, … what you would do is go to the Ink scape tab on the ribbon, … then underneath your settings, go to your visual settings, … that will open up the visual settings dialog box, … then go to the image tab. … Once you're on the image tab, … you'll find the contrast section of Ink scape. … Right now, it has Auto Contrast. … And that's the reason why the shades … and shadows have always seemed to be fairy good … whenever we've been moving to the model. … I usually leave Auto Contrast on … but particularly on interior scenes … sometimes the Auto Contrast just … doesn't get things quite right or in ,I'll call it sunrise … or sunset scenes. … Sometimes you might want to … make some adjustments to the contrast. … If you do, you just have to clear the checkbox next … to Auto Contrast, and that will give your options … for highlights, which are the bright areas in your scene … or shadows, which are the dark areas of your scene. …
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Creating scenes
- Creating videos and panoramas
- Adding sound
- Exporting a project
- Setting exposure, depth of field, contrast, color, and more
- Adjusting rendering quality
- Adjusting settings in the Atmosphere and Capture tabs
- Adding fogs, wind, clouds, and more
- Customizing preferences and performance settings
Skill Level Beginner
Unreal Engine: ArchViz Design Techniqueswith Simon Manning52m 50s Intermediate
Unity 3D 2019 Essential Trainingwith Emmanuel Henri4h 15m Beginner
Render straight from Revit1m 20s
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Visual Settings: Rendering an Image
4. Visual Settings: Atmosphere and Capture
5. General Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.