In this video, learn how to adjust the depth of field of the view. By doing this adjustment, you can control what is in the scene.
- [Narrator] Under our Visual Settings and in Rendering tab, … one of our options is called Depth of field. … This is actually one of those settings … that I don't change a lot, but when I need it, … I really liked to use depth of field. … What debt the field will allow you to do … is that it will make things in the distance, … be kind of grayed out or more fuzzy, … while anything that's close to you will be sharper, … and we'll allow you to just focus in on those objects … that are close to you. … Currently, our depth of field is set to 0%. … That means that everything … looks exactly the same on the screen, … no matter how far back it is. … But if we would start to click on this bar here, … hold our mouse button down and then move it over to 20%. … Let Inkscape regenerate. … What you'll find is that in this case, … since I moved it to 20%, … right now my building is really kind of fuzzy. … The tree is kind of fuzzy. … The people are definitely out of focus … and I'll continue to use the word fuzzy on the screen …
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Creating scenes
- Creating videos and panoramas
- Adding sound
- Exporting a project
- Setting exposure, depth of field, contrast, color, and more
- Adjusting rendering quality
- Adjusting settings in the Atmosphere and Capture tabs
- Adding fogs, wind, clouds, and more
- Customizing preferences and performance settings
Skill Level Beginner
Unreal Engine: ArchViz Design Techniqueswith Simon Manning52m 50s Intermediate
Unity 3D 2019 Essential Trainingwith Emmanuel Henri4h 15m Beginner
Render straight from Revit1m 20s
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Visual Settings: Rendering an Image
4. Visual Settings: Atmosphere and Capture
5. General Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.