In this video, learn how to export the project to be used on computers without Enscape. By doing this, you can share a project with those who do not own Enscape.
- [Narrator] To share your Inkscape work, … you can export out your Inkscape model … in two different ways. … The first way is to come up here to export, … and if you select on export, … you can see that there is an EXE Standalone option. … Now this EXE Standalone means … that you can share your Inkscape project … with somebody that does not own Inkscape. … The EXE file, what it does … is it creates a version of Inkscape … with your project associated with it, … then if somebody executes the file, … it will install that limited version of Inkscape, … so that individuals can then fly around the model, … look at different things inside of the model … all on the comfort of their own computer. … So the EXE Standalone packages your Inkscape model, … and then allows individuals to look through the model, … see what material choices that you've made, … everything that Inkscape provides. … They just can't edit anything, modify anything, … add additional information. … Then you also have a Web Standalone version. …
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Creating scenes
- Creating videos and panoramas
- Adding sound
- Exporting a project
- Setting exposure, depth of field, contrast, color, and more
- Adjusting rendering quality
- Adjusting settings in the Atmosphere and Capture tabs
- Adding fogs, wind, clouds, and more
- Customizing preferences and performance settings
Skill Level Beginner
Unreal Engine: ArchViz Design Techniqueswith Simon Manning52m 50s Intermediate
Unity 3D 2019 Essential Trainingwith Emmanuel Henri4h 15m Beginner
Render straight from Revit1m 20s
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Visual Settings: Rendering an Image
4. Visual Settings: Atmosphere and Capture
5. General Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.