In this video, learn how to change the exposure of the view to make the view lighter or darker.
- [Instructor] To find our exposure settings, … we first need to go to that Inkscape tab on the ribbon, … come in here to settings and go to our visual settings. … It will open up the visual settings dialog box, … and then underneath the rendering tab. … If for some reason you currently do not have an image … it looks like what I have in Inkscape, … one of the things that you should do … is first make sure that your mode … is set to none. … If it's set the light view or one of these other views, … you won't get all the colors … that we currently have in the scene. … Next, if you happen to have outlines that are on, … there's nothing wrong with that … if you happen to like that look, … I'm personally am moving my bar over to the far left … so that it's at 0%. … Now the exposure controls, … which I usually like to just think of … as some of the brightness controls inside of the scene, … is first controlled by what's called auto exposure. … And I usually just tend to leave auto exposure on …
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Creating scenes
- Creating videos and panoramas
- Adding sound
- Exporting a project
- Setting exposure, depth of field, contrast, color, and more
- Adjusting rendering quality
- Adjusting settings in the Atmosphere and Capture tabs
- Adding fogs, wind, clouds, and more
- Customizing preferences and performance settings
Skill Level Beginner
Unreal Engine: ArchViz Design Techniqueswith Simon Manning52m 50s Intermediate
Unity 3D 2019 Essential Trainingwith Emmanuel Henri4h 15m Beginner
Render straight from Revit1m 20s
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Visual Settings: Rendering an Image
4. Visual Settings: Atmosphere and Capture
5. General Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.