In this video, learn how to adjust the field of view to make the scene wider or more narrow.
- [Instructor] There are two different settings that I want to … take a look at. … And one is the focal point. … And the other is the field review. … Now underneath your visual settings … and the rendering tab, … the first thing that we'll need to do in order … to make an adjustment to the focal point, … is to change the depth of field here in this area. … Right now is set at 0% … If we would move it to anything other than 0%, … we can start to see the things … start to fade away here in the background inside inscape … and anything that's close to you … that's what will show up as being nice and sharp. … Well, what's interesting is that … this focal point right here, … it's right now set at 0.00. … That's the reason why everything in the background is … sort of blurry in anything that's close to you … isn't blurry it's because that focal point … where you kind of pointing the camera at … it's right in front of the lens, … but that can be adjusted. … If we clear out the auto-focus, … notice how we have the ability to adjust the focal point. …
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Creating scenes
- Creating videos and panoramas
- Adding sound
- Exporting a project
- Setting exposure, depth of field, contrast, color, and more
- Adjusting rendering quality
- Adjusting settings in the Atmosphere and Capture tabs
- Adding fogs, wind, clouds, and more
- Customizing preferences and performance settings
Skill Level Beginner
Unreal Engine: ArchViz Design Techniqueswith Simon Manning52m 50s Intermediate
Unity 3D 2019 Essential Trainingwith Emmanuel Henri4h 15m Beginner
Render straight from Revit1m 20s
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Visual Settings: Rendering an Image
4. Visual Settings: Atmosphere and Capture
5. General Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.