In this video, learn how to create fog in a scene, which is good for specific environments.
- [Instructor] Under visual settings and the atmosphere tab. … I currently have white background … with little check mark next to it. … So what I'm going to do is I'm just going to clear … the check box next to white background. … If yours is already cleared out, that's good, … that's where you need to be. … And by clearing the checkbox out, we now have such things … as the clouds and the blue sky back for us. … The first command that I want to use is fog, … now this does allow you to add fog to a scene … and I think that in my entire career, … I think I've added fog to two scenes. … In both cases, they happen to be in areas … where fog was actually very common. … And I wanted to just sort of give the illusion … of fog in those scenes, so that we had an idea … as to how it would look from the road, … as we were driving along on a foggy day. … Now, as far as fog is concerned … you can start to add fog by just moving this bar on a cross. … If the fog's intensity is 100%, … then you'd have to expect there's going to be a lot of fog, …
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Creating scenes
- Creating videos and panoramas
- Adding sound
- Exporting a project
- Setting exposure, depth of field, contrast, color, and more
- Adjusting rendering quality
- Adjusting settings in the Atmosphere and Capture tabs
- Adding fogs, wind, clouds, and more
- Customizing preferences and performance settings
Skill Level Beginner
Unreal Engine: ArchViz Design Techniqueswith Simon Manning52m 50s Intermediate
Unity 3D 2019 Essential Trainingwith Emmanuel Henri4h 15m Beginner
Render straight from Revit1m 20s
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Visual Settings: Rendering an Image
4. Visual Settings: Atmosphere and Capture
5. General Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.