In this video, learn how to choose the way items will display in Enscape. These display options include using Enscape content or Revit content, as well as different material display modes.
- The last general settings, … that I want to talk about, … are related to materials. … So before, … I actually go to those general settings, … I do want to show you, … the materials inside of Revet. … Now underneath the MANAGE TAB, … to the very left, … there's an option here for Materials. … By selecting all materials, … I'll get the materials dialog box here, … in that material browser. … We can see, … that there's an option here called Graphics. … Graphics is the default way it displays, … inside of Revving. … And usually what graphics has, … as a certain color for an object. … And sometimes it will be a surface pattern, … on that object, … but that's about it. … It won't look like a real material, … appearance though, … gives it that real material look. … So graphics, … is the way it usually displays, … inside of Revving , … while appearance is the way that it renders. … Now, … if we take a look at, … the settings underneath In scape, … come in here, … the settings , … go to our general settings. …
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Creating scenes
- Creating videos and panoramas
- Adding sound
- Exporting a project
- Setting exposure, depth of field, contrast, color, and more
- Adjusting rendering quality
- Adjusting settings in the Atmosphere and Capture tabs
- Adding fogs, wind, clouds, and more
- Customizing preferences and performance settings
Skill Level Beginner
Unreal Engine: ArchViz Design Techniqueswith Simon Manning52m 50s Intermediate
Unity 3D 2019 Essential Trainingwith Emmanuel Henri4h 15m Beginner
Render straight from Revit1m 20s
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Visual Settings: Rendering an Image
4. Visual Settings: Atmosphere and Capture
5. General Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.