In this video, learn how to set the time of day within Enscape so you can create dramatic scenes and renderings.
- [Narrator] I'm currently in Enscape, … looking at the 3D view of the site model. … Now, if you take a really close look, … you'll start to notice that there are shadows … here on the ground. … Now, Enscape does a really good job … of showing shadows. … And if the curvature of the earth is changing, … the shadows will actually follow it along. … But more than just that, … you can actually change the time of day … inside of the Enscape environment. … And one of the ways that we'll be able to see that, … is by keeping an eye on such things as … the shadows of these trees. … The bar at the bottom of the screen, … it also shows you how to change the time of day. … And that's what these tiny letters down here actually say … time of day. … What you need to do, … is right click using the mouse, … and then hold the Shift key down. … So, what I'll do is I'll just right click with my mouse, … hold the Shift key down on the keyboard, … you'll notice nothing immediately has happened, … but now if I start to move the mouse …
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Creating scenes
- Creating videos and panoramas
- Adding sound
- Exporting a project
- Setting exposure, depth of field, contrast, color, and more
- Adjusting rendering quality
- Adjusting settings in the Atmosphere and Capture tabs
- Adding fogs, wind, clouds, and more
- Customizing preferences and performance settings
Skill Level Beginner
Unreal Engine: ArchViz Design Techniqueswith Simon Manning52m 50s Intermediate
Unity 3D 2019 Essential Trainingwith Emmanuel Henri4h 15m Beginner
Render straight from Revit1m 20s
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Visual Settings: Rendering an Image
4. Visual Settings: Atmosphere and Capture
5. General Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.