In this video, learn how to navigate through an Enscape scene. It is not always easy to do unless you understand the appropriate keystrokes and mouse movements.
- [Instructor] To move around inside of Enscape, … you do need to use the navigation tools. … And the good thing is, is that the navigation tools … are fairly easy to find … because the default bar that shows up … whenever you first launch Enscape … down here at the bottom of the screen, … shows you the wide variety of navigation tools … that you have available to you. … Now, what I'm going to do … is I'm just going to expand my Enscape screen. … And by the way, moving forward, … if I need to get to the tools that are inside of Revit, … I'll have both screens open at the same time. … If I just want to show things like moving around … inside of Enscape, … I'll probably start these videos … with just Enscape full screen. … So what I'm going to do … is I'm just going to click on this button right here, … which is maximize, in order to maximize full screen … this Enscape window. … Now we can see over here toward the left hand side, … that we have a series of letters. … Now, if you've had a chance …
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Creating scenes
- Creating videos and panoramas
- Adding sound
- Exporting a project
- Setting exposure, depth of field, contrast, color, and more
- Adjusting rendering quality
- Adjusting settings in the Atmosphere and Capture tabs
- Adding fogs, wind, clouds, and more
- Customizing preferences and performance settings
Skill Level Beginner
Unreal Engine: ArchViz Design Techniqueswith Simon Manning52m 50s Intermediate
Unity 3D 2019 Essential Trainingwith Emmanuel Henri4h 15m Beginner
Render straight from Revit1m 20s
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Visual Settings: Rendering an Image
4. Visual Settings: Atmosphere and Capture
5. General Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.