In this video, learn the process of creating a video, such as walking through a model while rendering it.
- [Instructor] To create a video in Enscape, … the first thing that you need to do is go to the view … that you want to start your video animation in. … In my case, I want to start it in my camera view. … So once I'm inside of this camera view, … which is where you can see my Enscape is at right now, … the next thing is to, on the ribbon, come up here to Video. … And do you want to turn on the Video Editor. … So if you click on the Video Editor button, … then in Enscape what we'll end up seeing … is that you then end up getting … the video editor available to us. … Now, what I'll do is I'll just expand out Enscape … so that it fills up my entire screen. … One of the things that you can see down here … is add keyframe. … Now, every time you add a keyframe, … that's a new spot in your animation that will get rendered. … Whenever you're ready to just start this process, … the very first thing that you should do is add a keyframe. … And when we select add a keyframe, … we'll end up getting one of these little triangles …
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Creating scenes
- Creating videos and panoramas
- Adding sound
- Exporting a project
- Setting exposure, depth of field, contrast, color, and more
- Adjusting rendering quality
- Adjusting settings in the Atmosphere and Capture tabs
- Adding fogs, wind, clouds, and more
- Customizing preferences and performance settings
Skill Level Beginner
Unreal Engine: ArchViz Design Techniqueswith Simon Manning52m 50s Intermediate
Unity 3D 2019 Essential Trainingwith Emmanuel Henri4h 15m Beginner
Render straight from Revit1m 20s
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Visual Settings: Rendering an Image
4. Visual Settings: Atmosphere and Capture
5. General Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.