Wind controls the direction and intensity of blowing objects. In this video, learn how to adjust the wind to make items such as vegetation move either slowly or more quickly to simulate weather conditions.
- [Narrator] I'm currently in an Enscape model … that has some trees. … And we can see here with this view called wind, … that I'm looking at a tree right here. … And it looks like it's right at the intersection … of where there's some road. … And that's exactly what we're looking at right here. … And the reason why I'm pointing it out is … that there is a new feature in the enscape, … which is called wind. … And we can find the wind settings, … once again, underneath the enscape tab on the ribbon, … going into our visual settings, … then in the visual settings dialog box, … going to atmosphere, … and then adjusting the wind. … Now depending on what your last setting was, … and maybe down at zero percent intensity … and zero for the direction angle, … now the direction angle, … this is just a 360 degree direction. … So this affects which direction that the wind is blowing. … But there's also intensity, if it's zero, … there's not going to be too much movement going on. … But if it's set up at a higher level of intensity, …
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Creating scenes
- Creating videos and panoramas
- Adding sound
- Exporting a project
- Setting exposure, depth of field, contrast, color, and more
- Adjusting rendering quality
- Adjusting settings in the Atmosphere and Capture tabs
- Adding fogs, wind, clouds, and more
- Customizing preferences and performance settings
Skill Level Beginner
Unreal Engine: ArchViz Design Techniqueswith Simon Manning52m 50s Intermediate
Unity 3D 2019 Essential Trainingwith Emmanuel Henri4h 15m Beginner
Render straight from Revit1m 20s
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Visual Settings: Rendering an Image
4. Visual Settings: Atmosphere and Capture
5. General Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.