Explore best practices for researching, developing, visualizing, and managing your brand, and learn about incorporating your brand throughout various customer touchpoints and keeping tabs on your brand as your company grows.
- Explain the definition of a brand.
- Describe the purpose of a brand.
- Identify the purpose of a brand strategy.
- Summarize the steps for creating a vision statement.
- Determine the purpose of a touchpoint.
- Distinguish between two types of brand detractors.
- Recall the elements necessary for achieving high brand equity.
Skill Level Advanced
- We interact with brands every day. They shape our lifestyles, purchasing decisions, and even our emotions. So it's really no surprise that branding is one of the most important aspects of marketing. The brand is how we influence the buyer. It's how we stand out. It's how we shape the industry, craft loyalty, and even shift perceptions. But with branding being arguably the most powerful component in marketing, we often put its creation and management much lower on the priority list. We're quick to put our focus on advertising, and slow to decide if our brand is really the reason for a lack of traction or growth. Hi, I'm Brad Batesole. And in this course, we're going to peel back the layers of branding, and go in-depth on what branding really is, how it works, and how you can build and maintain a competitive brand. Whether you're managing an existing brand, looking to update an outdated one, or crafting a new business from scratch, this course features the strategies necessary to be effective in your branding goals. Let's get started.