- Describe how to create an Evernote account.
- Explain how to configure Evernote to meet your needs.
- Cite the method for creating and managing text notes.
- Describe what you can do with the Evernote helper.
- Recall how to create a multimedia note.
- Explain how to filter notes with tags.
- Summarize how to annotate note contents.
Skill Level Beginner
- [David] Hi, and welcome to this course on Evernote for the Mac. I'm David Rivers. In this course I'll be showing you how Evernote can replace your paper notebooks while giving you even more options for storing content, but without any of those paper notebook limitations. We'll begin with a quick discussion about Evernote and what it really is, what you can do with it, and how you go about getting it. Then we dive into creating notebooks and adding various types of notes which go far beyond the standard text note or sketch you add to a paper notebook.
Notes can be more than just text, like images you snap with your smartphone, audio clips, or even screenshots from a favorite website or document. I'll be showing you how to create all of these types of notes and more. Of course, one of the really big advantages to Evernote is once you have all this content assembled, there are fast and easy ways to find that one piece of information you're looking for. I'll show you how tags and filters can help make it faster and easier to find what you're looking for, even finding text that might be hidden inside an image, thanks to optical character recognition.
So, with all these topics and so much more to cover, let's get you up and running with Evernote for the Mac.
Excel for Mac 2016 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 23m Beginner
1. Get Started with Evernote
2. Work with Notebooks
3. Work with Notes
4. Tag, Search, and Filter Content
5. Share Notes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.