- Describe the process for adding a command to the Quick Access toolbar.
- Cite the shortcuts for Undo and Redo.
- Name the keys commonly used to move, copy, and insert data.
- Explain how to create a chart.
- Summarize the process for freezing and unfreezing panes.
- Describe methods for sorting data.
- Explain how to create Pivot Tables.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Dennis] Being efficient at Excel is considered one of the most incredibly beneficial and indispensable skills that you can offer your team. Excel, being as widely used as it is, is vital to the functioning of most workplace environments. It provides an extensive set of features for managing and analyzing data. In my LinkedIn course, I'll cover Excel's menu system, how to create formulas and use simple functions, how to format your data, how to use printing and charting capabilities of Excel, and a lot more. So, join me, Dennis Taylor, as we get started with Excel Essential Training for Office 365.
Q: This course was updated on 1/7/2019. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers working with Excel Ideas.
Excel: Macros and VBA for Beginnerswith Oz du Soleil37m 7s Beginner
Outlook 2019 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 12m Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel
2. Entering Data
3. Formulas and Functions
5. Adjusting Worksheet Layout and Data
8. Adjusting Worksheet Views
9. Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
10. Data Management Features
11. Sharing Workbooks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.