- [Voiceover] FileMaker Pro supports…over 20 predefined script triggers,…and they can be used on layouts, fields,…buttons, portals, tabs, or even web viewers.…Script triggers in FileMaker…allow you to automatically run scripts…based on user actions, such as…clicking a button, entering a field,…or even inputting data.…The use of script triggers can be…particularly useful in many environments, like iOS,…for improving the user experience.…Now, FileMaker Go has a couple of supported script triggers…and some corresponding calculation functions…that can allow you to detect…some gestures that users are performing on screen,…for example, tap gestures.…
Then you can run a script…based on how many taps, or how many fingers were detected.…Now all these are used…through the combination of a script trigger…that's called OnGestureTap,…and this performs when a tap gesture…is received on a layout.…Now, this is primarily only used in iOS,…but if you have Windows OS,…where you have a touch screen compatibility,…then you can detect gestures on…
- Getting files on the device
- Navigating in FileMaker Go
- Working with data
- Performing finds
- Using container fields
- AV controls
- Signature capture
- Barcode scanning
- Creating layouts optimized for FileMaker Go
- Detecting user gestures
- Communicating with other apps via URL schemes
- Securing your custom apps with Touch ID
- Connecting with iBeacon
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding FileMaker Go
What is FileMaker Go?3m 45s
2. Getting Started with FileMaker Go
Getting files on the device2m 37s
3. Touring the Interface
4. Working with Container Fields in FileMaker Go
5. Building for FileMaker Go
6. Communicating with Other iOS Apps from within FileMaker Go
7. Communicating with iBeacon
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.