- [Voiceover] So, to really demonstrate the capabilities…of FileMaker Go custom apps,…I thought that I would show you a few examples of…custom apps that we've created for our clients.…These are all apps that we've created over at iSolutions,…and they're three of my favorites,…cause they show different aspects of what you…can do on FileMaker Go.…The first one I'm gonna show you,…and these by the way,…are all on my iPad,…is a custom app that we created for a famous…Hollywood actor, and he wanted to be able to…store all his scripts in one spot.…So, we created this FileMaker custom app for him,…and it allows him to store all the different scripts,…which are all of course for different movies,…or television programs,…and he's able to see all the different types of information…about these scripts, and movies,…and he can even go in,…and read the script if he'd like to.…
So, the script is stored right in FileMaker Go.…This happens to be a PDF.…We could have it open up in any other PDF viewer…if we want to,…and that way, when he's done,…
- Getting files on the device
- Navigating in FileMaker Go
- Working with data
- Performing finds
- Using container fields
- AV controls
- Signature capture
- Barcode scanning
- Creating layouts optimized for FileMaker Go
- Detecting user gestures
- Communicating with other apps via URL schemes
- Securing your custom apps with Touch ID
- Connecting with iBeacon
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding FileMaker Go
What is FileMaker Go?3m 45s
2. Getting Started with FileMaker Go
Getting files on the device2m 37s
3. Touring the Interface
4. Working with Container Fields in FileMaker Go
5. Building for FileMaker Go
6. Communicating with Other iOS Apps from within FileMaker Go
7. Communicating with iBeacon
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.