- [Voiceover] Well, I hope you enjoyed this course.…If you're not sure about anything that I've covered…in this course, please feel free to come back…and check out some of these chapters for a refresher.…This is by no means a comprehensive list of features…in the FileMaker Go product, but it is to serve…as a great way for you to get up and running…quickly with your new FileMaker Go app.…Lynda.com has all of the best online training available…but if you're looking for the next level of live training,…please feel free to visit me at www.isolutionstraining.com…for additional FileMaker training options.…
So good luck creating those FileMaker custom apps…for your iOS devices.…We'll see you next time.…
- Getting files on the device
- Navigating in FileMaker Go
- Working with data
- Performing finds
- Using container fields
- AV controls
- Signature capture
- Barcode scanning
- Creating layouts optimized for FileMaker Go
- Detecting user gestures
- Communicating with other apps via URL schemes
- Securing your custom apps with Touch ID
- Connecting with iBeacon
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding FileMaker Go
What is FileMaker Go?3m 45s
2. Getting Started with FileMaker Go
Getting files on the device2m 37s
3. Touring the Interface
4. Working with Container Fields in FileMaker Go
5. Building for FileMaker Go
6. Communicating with Other iOS Apps from within FileMaker Go
7. Communicating with iBeacon
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.