- [Voiceover] If you've used apps on any iOS device before…you've probably noticed that when you click into certain…fields or enter data, many apps present data-specific…keyboards to you in order to make data entry easier.…In FileMaker Go you can now specify which keyboards…you want to have displayed when the user interacts…with certain fields.…So for example on screen, we're looking…at a FileMaker layout as it looks inside of an iPad Pro.…And I'm going to click into different field types…and I want to show you kind of the different keyboards…and some of the differences are subtle,…but take a look at what's happening here.…
So we're going to click into the date field…and first of all you'll notice that we get this…date wheel so it allows us to pick from any…month that we want by spinning the wheel…the day, the year, and so on and we can hit insert.…You'll also notice on the bottom of that screen…that you see there's little insert icon that's next…to the next button.…If I select that, it'll insert in the current date.…
- Getting files on the device
- Navigating in FileMaker Go
- Working with data
- Performing finds
- Using container fields
- AV controls
- Signature capture
- Barcode scanning
- Creating layouts optimized for FileMaker Go
- Detecting user gestures
- Communicating with other apps via URL schemes
- Securing your custom apps with Touch ID
- Connecting with iBeacon
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding FileMaker Go
What is FileMaker Go?3m 45s
2. Getting Started with FileMaker Go
Getting files on the device2m 37s
3. Touring the Interface
4. Working with Container Fields in FileMaker Go
5. Building for FileMaker Go
6. Communicating with Other iOS Apps from within FileMaker Go
7. Communicating with iBeacon
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.