- [Voiceover] FileMaker Go supports the ability…to print directly to iOS compatible printers,…most of which are of course WiFi printers,…but you can configure your iOS device…to print to those WiFi printers…if you're on the same network.…Printing functionality on FileMaker Go is similar…to the functionality provided in FileMaker Pro,…although there are some minor differences…due to the different print options…that are supported by iOS.…You can add a script action to a button…that will perform the print script step,…and the user experience will be similar…to if you go under the menu bar,…and select the print option.…
If you've chosen to show the print setup dialog…as part of your script, your users will see this.…Otherwise, you can save these settings into the script.…Now if you're not doing printing through a script,…you'll see this either way, and this is where…you can choose things like the record range,…whether it's the current record that you're on,…or a found set, or some various…different blank record options as well.…
- Getting files on the device
- Navigating in FileMaker Go
- Working with data
- Performing finds
- Using container fields
- AV controls
- Signature capture
- Barcode scanning
- Creating layouts optimized for FileMaker Go
- Detecting user gestures
- Communicating with other apps via URL schemes
- Securing your custom apps with Touch ID
- Connecting with iBeacon
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding FileMaker Go
What is FileMaker Go?3m 45s
2. Getting Started with FileMaker Go
Getting files on the device2m 37s
3. Touring the Interface
4. Working with Container Fields in FileMaker Go
5. Building for FileMaker Go
6. Communicating with Other iOS Apps from within FileMaker Go
7. Communicating with iBeacon
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.