- [Voiceover] Working with data in FileMaker Go…is very similar to the experience that you're used to…in FileMaker Pro on the desktop.…There are some differences in the way we work…with the data here,…it really just has to do with where the menus are,…and how to work with things,…but in the end, you can do the same type of functionality.…So, all of working with the records happens on the…bottom toolbar.…You'll notice on the bottom toolbar,…you see I've got the circle and the arrows,…and then the plus and the minus,…and then the sword symbol on the right.…Now, if you can't see this,…on the file that you're working with,…that means that the developer has likely hidden the…toolbars, so what you can do is do a…3 finger swipe to make them appear.…
I just did a 3 finger swipe up to make them disappear,…you would do a 3 finger swipe to make them appear.…So, once you can see the options on the bottom…right-hand corner,…this allows you to create new records if you want to,…by simply hitting add record,…and then it'll jump right into the tab order,…
- Getting files on the device
- Navigating in FileMaker Go
- Working with data
- Performing finds
- Using container fields
- AV controls
- Signature capture
- Barcode scanning
- Creating layouts optimized for FileMaker Go
- Detecting user gestures
- Communicating with other apps via URL schemes
- Securing your custom apps with Touch ID
- Connecting with iBeacon
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding FileMaker Go
What is FileMaker Go?3m 45s
2. Getting Started with FileMaker Go
Getting files on the device2m 37s
3. Touring the Interface
4. Working with Container Fields in FileMaker Go
5. Building for FileMaker Go
6. Communicating with Other iOS Apps from within FileMaker Go
7. Communicating with iBeacon
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.