Collaboration is at the core of Fusion 360 so you can share your design with others and get their feedback on your idea. Learn how you can select a point anywhere on the model and add a note regarding it.
- [Instructor] Collaboration is at the core of Fusion 360. … Not only using cloud storage for your data, … but the ability to invite others … to collaborate with you directly in your project, … and also to record information and feedback on your design … directly in the design itself. … Let's take a look at a few examples. … If we go to our project and go to the People tab, … we can invite others via email address … to work directly on our data. … After accepting the invitation they'll have access. … This is for the personal hub. … There's also a team hub available to users of Fusion 360, … which offers more control … over what sort of editing can be done to your design data … by the invited users. … Users that you invite … don't necessarily need to have Fusion 360 … to be able to contribute to your design process. … Invited users can access your data and your projects … from any web browser, including on mobile devices. … They can open up your design file for viewing. … You also have the option of sending direct links …
- Creating a T-spline body
- Creating a solid from a T-spline
- Adding features and fillets
- Rendering the design
- Setting up for 3D printing
- Forming a solid from surfaces