Edit Form is a tool that is used frequently when modifying T-spline bodies, but it is certainly not the only editing tool available. Explore some options.
- Edit form is a tool that is used frequently … when modifying the T-spline bodies, … but it's certainly not … the only editing tool available. … In this video we'll touch on a few of … the modification options available, … but there are many more for you to explore on your own. … While we're here, … let's remind ourselves of what the canvas looks like, … what the industrial designers wanted for our product. … I'll just simply turn the bodies off of visibility, … and looking at the outline, it looks like we've … got sharp edges defined and a portion that's going … to stand out and it looks like it's at a bit of an angle … from the rest of the model. … Those are the things we have to define … and to develop using our T spline body. … Right now, again we have a surface model, … so in order to modify the T-spline … we'll need to edit the form. … To do this we can just double click in the timeline … and it will take us back into the form environment … and now we can begin to make the modifications. …
- Creating a T-spline body
- Creating a solid from a T-spline
- Adding features and fillets
- Rendering the design
- Setting up for 3D printing
- Forming a solid from surfaces