If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to the desktop. Learn about loading the files individually using lesson-specific folders if you prefer.
- [Instructor] Exercise files are provided for this course to make it easy for you to pick and choose what subjects you would like to work on. With Fusion 360 there are two different methods to use these files. One is to use the File pull down, select Open, and choose Open from my computer. Selecting a file, and then clicking Open. The other is to take advantage of the projects and upload them as a group. Expanding the data panel, you can create a new project. And in this new project, you can upload, selecting the files and choosing all of the Fusion archive files which have the F3D extension, clicking Open and beginning the upload process. Once the process has begun, you can close the dialog, and the files will continue to upload to the cloud project. Once they're finished, you can open them and use them as part of the course.
- Creating a T-spline body
- Creating a solid from a T-spline
- Adding features and fillets
- Rendering the design
- Setting up for 3D printing
- Forming a solid from surfaces