Thank you for taking the time to work through this Fusion 360 course. Explore use of the feedback system if there are subjects you want covered in more depth in future courses.
- [Thom] Thank you for taking the time … to work through this Fusion 360 course. … The process we used to build the housing cover … and prepare it for manufacturing … and to begin creating the mouse … might seem basic and the exact workflow that you would need … for your designs might be different, … but these tools and the considerations … that come with them are very common. … The more understanding that you have … of your current production process … the easier it will be for you to translate Fusion 360 tools … into a workflow that serves it well. … I would like to encourage you to use the feedback system … to let us know if you would like subjects touched upon … in this course to be covered more in-depth … in a future course … and I hope that you enjoy using Fusion 360 … for designing your plastic parts. … …
- Creating a T-spline body
- Creating a solid from a T-spline
- Adding features and fillets
- Rendering the design
- Setting up for 3D printing
- Forming a solid from surfaces