- Aligning layers
- Watermarking images
- Adding metadata to images
- Simulating color deficient vision
- Using grids and guides
- Fixing exposure problems in photos
- Improving shadows and highlights
- Creating double exposure effects
- Creating embossed text effects
- Straightening crooked images
- Adding contrast to images
- Restoring erased pixels
Skill Level Beginner
- [Mike] Welcome to GIMP Quick Tips. This is a collection of quick tips and tricks designed to give you some new skills, inspire new ways of working, or remind you of features you forgot about in GIMP. Each self-contained movie is about one minute long, so you can jump in at any point and get some helpful insight in no time. Topics include improving image color and contrast, creating special effects, finding the right command faster, and much more, so even if you only have a minute or two, you can pick up some valuable skills in GIMP.
Simple Photo Edits On Your Phonewith Tracey Clark1h 48m Intermediate
1. Working with GIMP
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.