In this video, view changes which have been stored in the stash.
- [Instructor] Now that we know how to put changes … into the stash, we need to see how we view them. … Viewing what's in the stash is easy. … We use get stash and then list. … And it'll show us a list that everything … that's in the stash. … Now you can have multiple things that are stashed. … Right now I have one thing in the stash. … This first item here, and you can see my label on it … changed mission page title. … If I were to have more changes it'd stash those, … then there would be another line below that, … another line below that and so on. … We would have a list of all those little bits of code … that we had stored away to deal with later. … Notice also the syntax here at the beginning, … stash, the @ sign, and then inside curly braces, zero. … It's a little awkward at first, but you'll get used to it. … That's how we refer to each one of these stashed items. … So I can type get stash and then show, … just like we show a commit, we can show a stash, … then we can use that syntax, S-T-A-S-H …
- Finding and viewing commits
- Creating and switching branches
- Comparing branches
- Resetting branches
- Merging branches
- Stashing uncommitted changes
- Setting up a remote repository
- Creating remote branches
- Fetching and pushing changes to a remote
- Enabling remote collaboration
Skill Level Beginner
1. Navigate the Commit Tree
3. Reset Branches
4. Merge Branches
5. Stash Changes
6. Set Up a Remote
7. Collaborate with a Remote
Next steps3m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.