- Reading, forwarding, and replying to messages
- Composing, drafting, and sending messages
- Using the sidebar
- Sending secure email with confidential mode
- Working with images and attachments
- Using keyboard shortcuts
- Organizing, searching, archiving, and deleting email
- Creating labels for messages and conversations
- Adding other email accounts to Gmail
- Creating and editing contacts and groups
- Adding a vacation responder
- Creating an email signature
Skill Level Beginner
- [Jess] It's incredibly easy to feel overwhelmed with the amount of email you get on a daily, even hourly basis. From social networking emails to online purchases to shipping and travel notifications, and that's not even covering day to day email conversations with friends and colleagues. Gmail makes it easy to separate and filter these different aspects of your life so you'll feel less overwhelmed and much more organized and on top of things. In my LinkedIn Learning course, I'll show you different ways to view your Inbox, add filters, search for mail, and chat with friends and coworkers. My name is Jess Stratton, and I'm a big fan of Gmail. You'll see why!
1. Get Started with Gmail
2. Send, Read, and Reply to Messages
3. Organize and Search Mail
4. Manage Your Gmail Account and Settings
Explore Gmail settings1m 38s
5. Use Chat
6. Other Gmail Features
7. Keyboard Shortcuts
8. Other Paths to Get to Gmail
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.