- Describe how to keep content relevant.
- Recognize the importance of carefully choosing grammar and syntax.
- Cite ways to improve the chances of acquiring new customers in your ads.
- Differentiate between website ad copy and social media ad copy.
- Explain the value of customer personas.
- Name the ways in which content marketing differs from traditional advertising.
Skill Level Beginner
- Effective and clear ad copy has never been more important than it is right now. New visitors make their initial decision about a website in under three seconds. So, in the amount of time it takes to open a door, a potential sale can be helped along, or closed forever. I've been managing all phases of customer contact, and shaping ad copy direction, in online media for over a decade. Along the ways, I've learned what works and what doesn't. In this course, I'll help you understand the rules for writing effective ad copy, how ad copy differs, depending on the media type, how to develop a tone and persona that addresses your specific audience, and also some potential pitfalls. I'll also include a few tips to help your ad copy shine. My personal aim in this course is to help spark an aha moment that helps you shape your own message and make writing ad copy fun and profitable. So let's get writing!